Travellers Traveller Industry Organisations Press States
Travel destinations
What you can do
General hints
Legal situation
Recommendations about what to do

If you encounter activities that are linked with the sexual abuse of children, you can report this to tour organisers, the hotel management, the local police or your own country's police. The embassy of your country or the country of origin of the traveller will also accept reports on such activities. Your embassy will be familiar with the administration of the country in which you are operating, and will pass the information on the appropriate authorities.


We offer you some  general hints about what to do, so that you can personally contribute towards stopping child prostitution in the place you are visiting. There is also a list of things that you should take into consideration if you witness a crime or an attempted solicitation.